Friday, December 19, 2008

YESTERDIZZAY

so yo, yesterday was my broskis B-DAY. hes now 24 i believe. we started the day off around 11am and went out shopping till 4:30 ish. came home with gifts and chilled till charles and mike came. played some video games till it was time to eat. bj came down and we all watched the Lakai Final Flare video. we fuckin rocked out Rock Band 2. WE KILLED THAT SHIT! me on drums... shits fuckin over. bj on bass... hope you know talent when you see it. MY BRO ON VOCALS?!?!?!?! its over before it even starts.... just save yurself some time and step aside. WE PLAYED OUR HEARTS OUT. after jammin' we got up on Scene It. 1st it was me and bj vs my bro and rachelle. they ended up killing us. then after it was another game of scene with me and bj vs charles and mike vs my bro and rachelle. me and bj brought the heat for the first few rounds until my broand rachelle caught up and ended up winning... UNDEFEATED... FUCK YOU GUYS. YOU SON OF A BITCH. haha. after we gave eachother knuckle sandwhiches on Fight Night Round 3. there was 6 of us total and we all drew names out of a hat to see who would face who and we did all that bracket shit. just like in battle at the berrics. it all came down to me vs charles for the championship. he knocked me out in the 5th or so. WORD. after that errbody headed out around 3am or so. twas a good day.

No comments: