Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MORTAL KOMBAT vs DC

so yo, my bro and rachelle came down last night and brought the xbox with them, along with some games. muffuckas brought scene it, left 4 dead, gears 2, NBA 2k9 and MK vs DC. i be rockin the shit outta that mortal kombat vs dc! niggas aint got shit on me when i be sockin and boppin with batman! king kong aint got shit on me when im runnin laps with flash! the celtics aint got shit on me when i play for keeps with scorpion! i be hittin them 100 hit combo moves and shit. i dunno, maybe even more! 100 hit combos at the least. pullin em 100 hit combos with my eyes closed. ya dig!? thats my shit right thurr!

so yo, if you wanna get down with the king, holla back and ill hook you up with a specially made ass whompin for the price on the house

No comments: