Thursday, December 11, 2008

NOT SO CRACKIN'

so yo, just got home from school and goddamn... that music final was HARD. fuckin had to know about the different music styles from classical - 19th century opera, know of 40 composers and facts about them as well as what music pieces they composed and what they are best known for. for 8 questions, we had to listen to a music piece and identify the name of the piece and who it was written by.

on a brighter note, i received a 45/40 on my music project so hopefully that helps me out on my final grade. well, school is done, which gives me time to sit a round more, go running a lot more and start my job. fo sho


WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* lakai limited footwear - the final flare video *
supposed to hit stores before christmas, so keep an eye out

the final flare trailers 1 and 2

No comments: