Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ALL DONE

so yo, just got back from gettin a physical at my mommas work. it actually went better than i thought. i mean, a physical isnt really even that bad. it was just a bitch to get up at 6am after sleeping at 12:30 almost 1am. and the fact that a male was going to touch my balls and shit was haunting me. but everything went coo. im fine, my health and my O-positive blood is all goooood. after my physical i visited my uncle that works with my mom. he showed me the x-ray room and gave me some hands on experience to help me out with my whole x-ray tech shit. it was pretty interesting, seeing all the new equipment and shit that doctors deal with to make their job easier. i had the opportunity to watch men undress and lay on a bed with their pants at their ankles. NIIICE! no homo. well i got to see that and their insides. after about 30 minutes to an hour i headed out and came back home. now im here.

i dont know what im going to do for the rest of the day. theres ideas of going to a few museums and all that but im still unsure. my brother, rachelle and her cousin from jersey is coming down in a bit but its up to them on what they wanna do today. so ill just tag along.

WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the berrics has created a new section to their site called SKATE OR DICE. theres some specially made dice with skate tricks on each side. you roll the dice and the skater will have to do the trick that rolls out. its a dollar or more buy in. if you land the trick you take the moeny, if you dont then you leave yur moola in the pot and let it grow till someone cleans out. PRETTTY GOOOD. check it out yo!

no laker games til friday... WHACK! i guess i gotta play nba 2k9...

No comments: