Friday, December 19, 2008

DOUBLE MUTHAFUCKIN HEADER

so yo, this weekend on Battle at the Berrics, Steve Berra will face Chris Roberts on Saturday and Koston vs Rob Dyrdek on Sunday. SHITS GOING DOWN!

WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yesterday me rachelle and my broski did some christmas shoppin and decided to stop by active to get THE FINAL FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

shit was tight. lots of behind the scenes shit, pretty much a whole documentary of the start - finish of the making Fully Flared. The dvd came with a little catalog with notes, pics, video statistics. like how many tricks were done and how many slow mo clips and all that.
id say its a really good dvd set. 3 discs. 1 fully flared 1 final flare documentary and 1 blue ray disc. extras, unused clips from the vault and reedited scenes and alternate parts.
its fo sho a good present to get someone.


ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so yo, just finished all my christmas shopping with my bro and rachelle. we got my dog a huge ass bed thats probably 3x bigger than he is. we got my dad a 50 or 55 dolla jacket from H&M. and we got my momma a nike gym bag for when she goes to the gym and shit. we got my cousin the Lakai selects. the black/dark gray ones. and thats all the gifts i can give out right now. i got gifts i think they would like a lot so i think our money was well spent. WORD
i think itll be a prettay good christmas

DONT FORGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* LA LAKERS VS MIAMI HEAT *

christmas day
* LA LAKERS VS BOSTON CELTICS *
lakers are gonna win. gotta have faith


VIDEO: GEORGE MICHAEL - FAITH

No comments: