Monday, December 29, 2008

GETTIN' PHYSICAL

so yo, todays monday and i aint got too much planned so ill skip to tuesday. tuesday im schedule for a physical check up at my moms work. you know, gotta get some blood drawn, gotta check my vision with that chart with numbers and letters that start all huge and get smaller and smaller... fuck that shit. aint too hard but my vision on my right eye is a little weak compared to my left. but yeah, gotta give the doctors a piss sample and of course, the doctor has to feel up my ball sack.
the doctor ill be seeing is african american, so hopefully he doesnt laugh at my package... BECAUSE ITS SO BIG! haha. but naw. should i shave? make it look nice? or should i leave it the way it is. all crazy and shit. jungle like. or maybe i could do some design with it. i dont know. but what i do know is that im not really looking forward to the physical. SHITS WEAK!

speaking of WEAK, there was no fucking battle at the berrics this past saturday and sunday. yeah yeah yeah, they did apologize and promise that therell be some this coming weekend, but gah. i was looking forward to seeing MJ and PJ Ladd skate. well, the berrics posted some other videos in place of battle at the berrics. the videos were coo. not as fun too watch. but better than nothing right?
* new BUTTERY ASS MONDAYS, check it out yo *

olivia newton john - physical

No comments: