Friday, March 27, 2009

SURF N TURF

UPDATE
. got back from skating... fuckin sunny and abit hot outside
. my wrist is just about 99.5% better. i still wear my wrist guard
. gettin up early manana and hitting the road w/ my cousin and brother for a good lil mininini road trip to San Diego for our little cousins Bday
. im lookin forward to feeling the good weather, eating good food, drinking beer with family, playing cards, skateboarding in the always nice San Diego weather, hopefully my wrist will be coo enough to shoot some hoops and possibly meet some old friends
. i gotta be on the look out for my mom. id say shes a little alcoholic
. WHERES MY PHONE!?!
. its friday... so no eating meat today. i have some BBQ in the frig with my name on it... its fucking tempting. should i eat meat on friday? do i dare eat the forbidden fruit?

Girl Skateboards Surf n Turf series
available now! check yo local skate shop!
click pic to enlarge


CH CH CH CHECK IT OUT!
5 good ass flatground tricks
DANIEL CASTILLO MINI TOP 5

1 comment:

CP said...

I've been looking for these since they were released. Any chance you know someone that has this series and is willing to sell?