Tuesday, March 24, 2009

GOOD SHIT

click links
Fully Flared Intro Video Remix
Ty Evans Ultra Definition Video. Featuring Mike MO

UPDATE
. my sprained wrist is almost 100% better. ive been stretching it and messing around with it. hopefully itll be all good by this weekend.
. started my art mid term project. we are to draw a portrait of anyone and i decided to do Busy P. my first choice was of course Kobe. but the picture we need to copy has to be black and white. and i just didnt want to have to deal with all the shading id have to do... so yeah, sorry kobe. i might as well use charcoal. JUST MESSIN'
. teddy's cat is pregnant and has been for some time now so im hoping that whole dealeo goes well. ima have to get one of the kittys
. we are in quarterfinals week in our fantasy basketball league and im playing my bro. winner plays charles in semifinals. champion gets 100 buckos
. i got the new mstrkrft cd, FIST OF GOD and the lonely island cd, INCREDIBAD. both cds are pretty good. i was expecting better but ill give both cds 8.5/10
. san diego this week? maybe. maybe not. ill know by tomorow night
. april is gonna be one hell of a month. my bro is going to be moving back in so. ive decided to give up my room and move back into the smaller guest bed room. i plan on painting my new room and get some new furniture. ima try to make it a MAN ROOM. so ill be posting up pictures of MEN.
. my momma wants me and my bro to build a patio area in the corner of our backyard. itll be hard but im pretty excited about it.
. IM FUCKING IN. YOURE FUCKING OUT

No comments: