Friday, February 6, 2009

WHATS CRACKIN'

so yo, i havent updated my blog for a couple of days or weeks. my last update was just a picture of T.I. flashin is pubes, so i wouldnt consider that as a legit update. but anyways some what of a lot has been going on lately. some what. ive been busy with school. had a 6 page paper to do, a mid term which zaldy and i aced! ACED! i went jogging yesterday, coming out of a week without running due to having a fever of 102 for only a day and extremely bad back pains. i dont know whats up with my back but its pretty bad. when it hurts, it HURTS... but now im pretty much as good as new. as far as drawing comes, i havent done anything too big or crazy. just a few here and there whatever drawings in my sketch book. nothing too serious. just sketches of cats, ugly people, 2 guys wrestling, and other random whatever stuff.
more on the bad side, as you all know, or should know, is that andrew bynum is injured. once again. hell be out for 8 - 12 weeks... FUCK! i had that foo on my fantasy basketball team but i dropped him as soon as i heard he was out for that long. he was keeping my team alive with his 5 consecutive double double games... fuck it. now i had to rely on my other star player chris paul (CP3) but he went and got injured too... so fuck. but its all good.

well to wrap heres the ups and downs
GOOD: my nike frees came in the mail the other day, lakers beat the celtics, i aced my mid term, no class thursday night, more sketches are going down daily, ive decided to start playing the drums again.
BAD: my fantasy basketball team is missing two of its big stars, cp3 and andrew bynum, my fever and back pains are gone but not my right leg is hurting. but its not too bad. and its raining right now and will continue to rain through out the weekend.

MY NEW SHOES: NIKE FREE 5.0
click pic to enlarge


WATCH IT!!!!!
BATTLE AT THE BERRICS - SATURDAY - ELLINGTON vs BENNY FAIRFAX
BATTLE AT THE BERRICS - SUNDAY - CARROLL vs MIKE MO < MUST SEE
SUNDAY - LAKERS vs CAVS. MAMBA vs KING JAMES < MUST SEE

No comments: