Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SON OF A BITCH

so yo, just got back home from my night class at Mt. Sac College. Zaldy and I are taking a sociology 20 class, the study of ethnic relations. well anyways tomorrow is our last day so that means finals finals finals and possibly a party. but whatever. anywhos, tonight just before we got outta class we were all discussing what well be tested on and all that and also on what we would all bring for tomorrows class party. so our teacher asked the chick behind me if shes bringing Armenian food. and she says "no, im mexican". so he moves on and askes me and i said "me? nopes, im filipino". and he says. "so what are you gonna bring? duck?" WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!? DUCK?! i dont wanna be mean but i coulda sworn rumors say that thats what koreans or some shit. i dunno. but really? DUCK!? thats the best you can come up with? FUCK YOU! bitch ass teacher made everyone laugh at me and zaldy. fuckers dont even know. fuck it...

well tomorrow is finals. me and zaldy might study. haha yeah i said we MIGHT. me and him didnt study for our mid term and we both aced that shit. so yeah.

WATCH IT!!!!!!!!
* NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND!!! FRIDAY - SUNDAY. SLAM DUNK CONTEST . 3 POINT SHOOT OUT . SKILLS CHALLENGE . GAME OF HORSE . FRESHMAN vs SOPHOMORES . WEST vs EAST
BATTLE AT THE BERRICS - LAST 2 COUPLES LEFT TO SKATE > BERRA vs MJ & PJ vs KOSTON

BAHOOOTAY!!!!!!!
click pic to enlarge


LIVE FROM THE BASEMENT

No comments: