Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OVER

woke up at 10:20, took a nice piss and checked up on my daily websites. myspace, the berrics, yahoo fantasy basketball. you know. well i got music class at 1:20 - 2:45 but hopefully my teacher lets us out early, cause that class is NOT CRACKIN'. at all. yeah its interesting cause im a big fan of mozart and beethoven and chopin and all them other classical and shit composers, but this foo takes it to a whole nother level... talkin bout constant talking and making lame jokes in a monotone voice. shit drains the energy out of me. within a few minutes from when i sit down in my seat im either dozing off, drawing on the back of my folder or watching the clock. yeah i listen to him lecture and i pay attention when i need to. but this shit is NOT CRACKIN'. so as soon as that class ends, i can either eat out with my broski and rachelle, or eat at home. dont matter. i believe theres a laker game. OH BABY! fo shooooo! anyways. just got guitar hero world tour for xbox 360 flip. and scene it! and hopefully some other games that my bro decided to buy. but hopefully the rest of the day after class will be coo. really lookin forward to it so chyeah. lates!

No comments: