Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TOP 6 MVP'S OF WALNUT HIGHSCHOOL

I present to you the top 6, best of the best offsprings Walnut High School has ever produced.

1. James Grover. aka - J Grove
2. Michael Bryder. aka - Mike B
3. Joseph Guest. aka - The Guest
4. Matt Lugo. aka - Matt the sparrow Lugo (because everyone knows he was one hell of a jack sparrow for halloween)
5. Brent English. aka - Brentle (in 6th grade, he requested to be called that. for what reason? fuck, i dont know... but im sure it was good one)
6. Jason Lee. aka - J Lee

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
im sorry if you are offended by not being included in the MVP list. please keep in mind that the list was carefully picked by me and zaldy. we both examined each of the 6 MVPs and have found that each one has an extremely rare swagger. if you have any questions and/or complaints, or would like to be added to the list, please message me on my myspace. or you can simply call my cell phone and talk it over with my dick. thank you.

CHECK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
check Zaldy's Blog for the portaits of the MVPs

No comments: