Sunday, May 17, 2009

DEAR CARL

instead of having a regular arm, Carl had been born with a pigeon's wing. the odd thing was, through all of his life, no one has ever laughed at his wing - not even the mean kids at school. then one day he realized why: he looked in the mirror and saw that HE WAS A PIGEON!!!!

UPDATE
. i was in the shower just a few hours ago when the 4.7 or so earthquake happened. ive been reading a lot of books lately on future events that will change the world. the universe even! and that made me think, ohhhh shittt... this better not be THE BIG ONE... i quickly got out of the shower and put on my shorts without drying myself because i forgot my towel in my bedroom.
the epicenter of the earthquake was located around the Inglewood area. even tho it lasted no more than 30 seconds or so, i never went back upstairs to dry myself. i just sat and watched tv. just chillin while my boxers and basketball shorts soak up all the water. great job!
. the weather is getting hotter... which meanssss, my thighs, armpits and nuts are soaking wet 24/7
. last night i ate out at Guppys with bj, mike, my bro and sara. we all smoked after our meal and watched angels and demons faded. TOM HANKS BLEW MY MIND!!! great job!
. LAKERS WON!!! FUCK YEAH!
. LAKERS vs NUGGETS. its gonna be an interesting series
. BOSTON LOST! SUUUUCK MY DIIIICK BITCHES!!!
. my cat is wrecking shit up right now. i still need a name for the foo. i was thinking Tom Hanks or Linus. my dad calls him Fred. my mom is afraid of him
. i feed my cat about 5 times a day. hes only 7 weeks old. im not sure if thats too much food for him. well... FUCK IT. ima make this pussy big and strong

No comments: